Ground Steel Structure Solar PV Mounting System Galvanized Steel Solar BracketsDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Ground Steel Structure Solar PV Mounting System Galvanized Steel Solar Brackets
G M 3 ground steel structure PV mounting system suit for installation of the concrete foundation and ground screw foundation solar PV power plant.
Except the rail and connectors, other parts material is hot-dip galvanized steel, with features of high strength, low cost and easy installation.
● Design standard: JIS C8955: 2011
● Max. wind resistance: 36m / s
● Max. anti-snow load capacity: 1.0KN / m2
● Installation angle range: 5° ~ 40 °
● Span range: 2.8m ~ 4.0m
● Foundation choice: concrete or ground screw
● System installation angle deviation: ± 2 °
● Installation site: open ground
● Applicable panels: framed or unframed
● Modules installation direction: portrait or landscape
● Rail material: Al6005-T5
● Bolts& nuts Material: SUS304
● Material of tube and tube connectors：Q235B hot-dip galvanized
● Warranty: 10 years
● Large range of applications: The features of φ6 0 galvanized structure high strength and good corrosion resistance make the product can be applied to different installation environment.
● Compatibility: Suitable for different specifications of PV modules, and the modules can be applied in different ways of arrangement, enabling random swap.
● Safety and reliability: With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
● Easy installation: Most of the parts can be pre-assembled, improving the efficiency of on-site installation, and saving time and labor costs for the construction of photovoltaic projects.
● Flexibility and adjustability: Considering of probable construction deviation, the structure is cleverly designed with a flexible regulatory function. The system foundation position errors can be solved by the unique structure of the regulatory function, reducing the difficulty of construction.