L- GlutamineDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Cheap Amino Acids Glutamine /L-Glutamine CAS.56-85-9 Nutrition Enhancer
Product Name: L-Glutamine
Synonyms: 2,5-Diamino-5-oxpentanoicacid;5-diamino-5-oxo-(s)-pentanoicaci;Cebrogen;gamma-Glutamine;Glumin;Glutamic acid 5-amide;Glutamic acid amide;glutamicacid5-amide
CAS No: 56-85-9
Grade: Food Grade/Feed grade
Chemical Properties White crystalline powder
Min order: 25kgs
Delivery: Within 3-5 days
1. L- glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in human muscle and plasma. Over 60% of the free-floating amino acid pool in skeletal muscle cells is made up of L glutamine. It is also a primary nitrogen donor, meaning that it moves the nitrogen around in the body to where it is needed. Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance is absolutely necessary for muscle building.
2. L-glutamine was once considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can make its own from the amino acids glutamic acid, isoleucine and valine. Recently, however, is has become known as a conditionally essential amino acid because in times of physical stress, such as intense exercise and surgery, the body requires more of it to maintain its glutamine stores in blood and muscle. When glutamine stores are depleted, you may experience decreases in strength, stamina, and recovery.
L-Glutamine Function &Application
1. L-Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
2. L-Glutamine is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
3. L-Glutamine is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source.
4. L-Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range.
5. L-Glutamine serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines. Without it, these cells waste away.
6. L-Glutamine is also used by white blood cells and is important for immune function.
7. L-Glutamine assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body, and is the basis of the building blocks for the synthesis of RNA and DNA.