BR Series DTH HammerDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Changsha Heijingang Industrial Co.,Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
Wushan Industrial Zone, Gaowu Avenue, Wushan Town, Wangcheng District, Changsha, Hunan, China.
- Website: http://www.bddrillgroup.com/ http://heijinggang.hongxunpipe.com/
Br1 Low Air Pressure DTH Hammers
What is Low air pressure DTH hammer ?
Low air pressure DTH hammer is widely used in geotechnical engineering in a variety of hard, high hardness and other toughness can be poor tough rock, the following characteristics:
1. Low air pressure DTH hammer is a valve-type center exhaust hammer, the discharge of rock powder effect is good, reducing the re-broken rock slag, reducing the wear of the drill, improve the drilling efficiency.
2. Using the latest rock design theory to design the hammer of the internal structure of the size of the hammer to obtain the ideal energy transfer, a single hammer power, drilling faster, lower air consumption.
3. Selection of the highest quality raw materials and the most advanced processing technology, more stable performance, longer life.
4. Easy disassembly, low failure, easy maintenance.
The application of Low air pressure DTH Hammer:
Mining, quarrying, road construction and other projects drilling blasting hole, landslide protection, dam reinforcement, anchoring and other engineering holes, geothermal air conditioning, hydrology, wells and other fields.
BR Series DTH Hammer, a kind of valve-equipped Low-Air-Pressure hammer with a single piston, a plate valve and a central exhaust structure. The compressed air is adopted as the driving force. To prevent dust pollution and get a better performance, some high-pressure water may be added into the air for wet rock drilling.
It is mainly featured in:
1.The strong energy of single impact and the low energy consumption in rock crushing;
2.The weight ratio of Piston and Bit almost Reaches 1:1 to provide long effective acting time, which leads to the improved efficiency in rock crushing and the extended service life of the drilling tool;
3. A good performance in central air exhaust and cuttings discharge, which reduces the repeated crushing of rock;
4.A check valve device is available to drill holes finder water.
The HR Series DTH Hammer, an ideal drilling tool, is widely used in such industries relating to energy, transportation, metallurgy, building etc.